$5.00 Giftpay Voucher – Celebrating MILKLAB’s 8th Birthday
Noumi Trading Pty Ltd (ACN 614 863 286) of 8A Williamson Road, Ingleburn NSW 2565
Game of Chance
Authorised under permit numbers ACT TP 23/02503
The promotion starts at 08.00am AEST 8 December 2023 and ends at 7.59am AEST on 15 December 2023 (Promotional Period).
The Promotional Period is subject to change at the Promoter’s sole discretion and all changes will be notified on milklabco.com.
Prize and Prize Pool
There are 1,000 $5.00 AUD Giftpay vouchers to be won (Prize)
The total prize pool amount is AUD $5,000.00 (Prize Pool)
The Promotion is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 and over. Delivery address for any Prize must be in Australia.
Employees of the Promoter and their family members are ineligible to enter this Promotion.
“Employees” means any directors, management, employees, concessionaires, consultants, officers and contractors or other such people who perform work under the control of another in exchange for payment.
The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is eligible to enter in its absolute discretion.
How to Participate
To participate in the Promotion entrants must, between the Promotional Period:
1. Successfully complete the submission form on the ‘Celebrating 8 Years of MILKLAB’ landing page located here MILKLAB (milklabco.com); and
2. Accept these terms and conditions.
On completion and submission of the survey, entrants are automatically entered into the Promotion for the chance to win.
Individuals who start the form, but not do not submit it, will not be eligible to go into the draw to with a Prize.
Entrants receive one prize draw entry for each successfully completed form in the Promotional Period with a unique email address.
Drawing Winners & Winner Notification
1. The Promotor will conduct a random prize draws from the pool of valid entries during the Promotional Period at 8A Williamson Road, Ingleburn NSW 2565. The random prize draws will take place as follows:
§ on 11 December 2023 at 2:00pm AEST for entries received between 8:00am 8 December 2023 and 2:00pm 11 December 2023;
§ on 13 December 2023 at 2:00pm AEST for entries received between 2:01pm 11 December 2023 and 2:00pm 13 December 2023;
§ on 18 December 2023 at 2:00pm AEST for entries received between 2:01pm 13 December 2023 and 7:59am AEST 15 December 2023.
2. The first 1,000 valid entries drawn during the Promotional Period will win the Prize.
3. The Promotor will notify the winners via email (being the email address provided on the form) within 48 hours if their entry is one of the 1,000 valid entries. This notification may come from either Promotor or via Giftpay.
Claiming the Prize
1. The email enclosing the $5.00 AUD Giftpay voucher will be distributed via email from Giftpay.
2. The recipient can then select any combination of available giftcards or vouchers upto the total available balance.
3. See www.giftpay.com.au for terms and conditions.
Unclaimed prize draw
A random unclaimed prize draw, if required, will occur three (3) months after each draw, being:
11 March 2024 at 2PM AEST
13 March 2024 at 2PM AEST
18 March 2023 at 2PM AEST
Location of draws: 8A Williamson Road, Ingleburn NSW 2565
The manner in which the Unclaimed Prize Draw is carried out (and the requirements for notification of winners in any Unclaimed Prize Draw) will be substantially the same as those that apply to the original prize draw.
1. The details above and the following clauses collectively form the terms and conditions of the Promotion (Terms and Conditions).
2. All dollar values are in Australian dollar currency.
3. Each entrantis responsible for ensuring their familiarity with these Terms and Conditionsat the time of participation. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
4. This isa game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner(s).
5. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Term and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on everyperson who participates. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to the Promoter'sdecision.
6. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
7. The Promotion may be extended at the Promoter's absolute discretion.
8. Entrants can only participate in the Promotion in their own name. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names) will be disqualified.
9. All vouchers are valid until the expiry date stated on the voucher or by the provider of the voucher.
10. Entrants agree to comply with any conditions on how the voucher may be validly spent. These conditions will accompany the voucher.
11. Neither the Promotor nor the voucher provider is liable for any voucher that has been stolen, forged, lost, damaged or tampered in any way.
12. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility or breach of these Terms and Conditions after the Promoter has awarded a Prize to the ineligible person. Payment of the Prize value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
13. Winners are responsible for ensuring their correct personal information and contact email address are provided to the Promoter and any updated details are notified to the Promoter as soon as practicable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an entrant fail to receive their Prize because of a failure to notify the Promoter of correct details or of a change to their details, or for providing invalid information.
14. The Promoter does not warrant that third party service providers including without limitation social media providers necessary for the Promotion will be available or any/all Participating Products will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
15. Any costs associated with accessing third party services providers including without limitation social media platforms are the entrant’s responsibility andmay be dependent on the internet service provider used.
16. ThePromoter may, in its reasonable discretion, declare any entrant or winner invalid and/or reclaim a Prize if the entrant/winner:
(a) disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion.
(b) submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process; or
(c) engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter's goodwill or reputation.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including, without limitation, an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). Errors and omissions may be accepted or rejected at the Promoter's reasonable discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18. Entries and/or survey responses must not contain any material which is, in the opinion of the Promoter, offensive, insulting,defamatory, inappropriate, obscene, unsuitable, scandalous, infringing content,rude or otherwise objectionable. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any entries which do not comply with these Terms and Conditions and will not provide any notification nor reasons for rejection.Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and are not eligible to win.
19. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its reasonable discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel thePromotion, as appropriate, subject to any directions from any relevant authority.
20. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the entrant must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize. The entrant may be required to (at thePromoter’s discretion) sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their reasonable discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. The Prize must be taken and used as stated and no compensation will be payable if an individual is unable to use the Prize as stated.
21. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion via social media platforms (Platforms) including, without limitation, Facebook, TikTok and Instagram. However, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with these Platforms. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to the Platforms.
22. The Prize is subject to availability, not transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
23. If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another Prize of equal or greater value for that Prize, or elementof it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority (where applicable).
24. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from accepting the Prize and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that Prize.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any personal injury; or any loss or damage(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipmentmalfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or thirdparty interference;
(c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) the completeness, correctness or accuracy of any information provided for the purpose of or in connection with thePromotion,
(f) any tax liability/implications incurred by an entrant; or
(g) use of a Prize,
except to the extent the Promotor has caused such liability.
27. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion maybe a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.
28. ThePromotor reserves the rights to:
(a) terminate,change or otherwise deal with the Promotion at any time in its reasonable discretion without prior notice and/or
(b) amend the terms of the Promotion if all or part of the Promotion and/or terms are or are likely to be considered a breach of any applicable laws or regulations in any of the countries in which the Promotion is run.
29. In participating in the Promotion and accepting the Prize, each winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial and marketing activities relating to the Promotion, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed and video recorded (Material). Each winner agrees to granting the Promoter a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-revocable, and royalty-free licence to use such Material in all media worldwide, including, without limitation, online social networking sites, and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
30. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver Prizes to the addresses and/or email addresses provided by winners. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any Prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to winners.
31. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for Prizes that are damaged, stolen, misdirected or lost in transit.
32. Participation in this Promotion is conditional on providing personal information. This includes names, emails, phone numbers and address The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to the Promotor’s contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to regulatory authorities.
34. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice, along with the winning posted image, in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
35. Entrants’ details may be used for future promotional and/or marketing activities carried out by the Promoter. Entrants can request notto receive this information by contacting the Promoter or unsubscribing from email communications. The Promoter may continue to provide entrants withinformation for an indefinite period unless and until advised otherwise by the entrant.
36. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
37. Entrants may request access to their personal information and/or update their personal information or lodge a complaint to the Promotor’s Privacy Officer via the following process:
· correspondenceby email to firstname.lastname@example.org